Cape and Islands Air Freight
A division of Island Airlines, Cape and Islands Air Freight offers freight service to and from Hyannis and Nantucket. Our service is much faster than the boat and in most cases more economical. The majority of our freight is flown on our scheduled passenger flights that leave throughout the day.
We can accommodate most freight such as small boxes and envelopes on our scheduled flights. For larger shipments, we recommend that you call ahead to check on the availability and times of our "freight only flights". These flights are operated throughout the day to accommodate the ever changing volume of freight. We are happy to accommodate unusual circumstances and be of service in any way we can. We take pride in ensuring that your freight can arrive in a timely manner.
Cape and Islands Air Freight can also coordinate air freight shipments to the following destinations:
ACK - Nantucket Memorial Airport
BOS - Boston Logan Airport
HYA - Barnstable Municipal Airport (Hyannis)
EWB - New Bedford Airport
MVY - Martha's Vineyard Airport
A few tips for shipping freight:
1. Use suitable packaging and adequate labeling.
2. Plan ahead and drop off freight at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled flights.
3. Provide phone numbers for contact persons receiving freight on the other end.
4. Call ahead to make sure your shipment can physically fit on our aircraft. Our Cargo door measures 52" x 56". Items weighing above 250 lbs. exceed our lifting capabilities.
5. Cape and Islands Air Freight does not carry Hazardous Materials.
HYANNIS FREIGHT STATION
550 Barnstable Road
Hyannis, MA 02601
MON - FRI: 7 am - 5 pm
SAT: 8 am - 4 pm
NANTUCKET FREIGHT STATION
149 Old South Road
Past the UPS terminal on the right.
MON - FRI: 8 am - 4 pm
SAT: 8 am - 2 pm
©Island Airlines LLC